Apr 1, 2010

progress

life's progressing at its usual pace..
slow, routine-based.
getting tired of the same view each day, but hey, who wouldnt be,
although, getting to see your family each day is a definite plus.
everything just seems better with them around, speaking of which,
im really missing my UIA family. *haha,cr ckp mcm famili alim doe,lol*
they've always made my day, my home away from home.
cant wait to see u ppl again!
meanwhile, while that moment comes, im sort of stuck in a rut now.
no fun. noooo fun.
but lo and behold~
for progress is here! ooooohohoho.
slowly getting into drawing again, kudos to DevArt ; my sweetsweet lover. hahah
music still pretty much revolves around the kpop scene tho' ; koreans sure know their way around entertainment.
their awesometastic personality combined with catchy tunes will get you hooked. yes it will.
*and they have too many good looking singers, its almost a sin. HAHA*

o yeahh;
last week an oooooold song from my primary days somehow sneaked its way into my head, playing over and over again liek some kind of old record , those give me such headaches.
and today i finally found it again!
enjoy u awesome people!!

No comments: