May 7, 2010

stuck in this rut.

imagination, an extremely important part of life, cant really imagine a world without it.
literally.
without it, there's no moving forward, bettering ourselves, improving creations, no evolution.
and i love it, for that, and many other reasons.
you see, drawing used to be my passion, eversince i was in primary,
truth be told i only started out because i wanted to draw my favourite hero(-in) at the time,
Sai-lor-mOOn~
and i never looked back since then, basically, anime became my main source of inspiration,
i based my character designs on the animes i loved, ( Gensomaden Saiyuki, Inuyasha, etc. )
and, i guess, as a child, i felt very proud of what i was able to do.
oh the simplicity of childhood :D ~
and i kept at it, growing up, constantly trying to improve, and i did.
but as the years passed, while my skill shown a slight improvement, i felt that i was lacking in so many places,
mainly i was feeling completely drained of any form of creativeness,
it remained for some time, the empty feel i get whenever i finished a piece, rather than the joy i had when drawing a simple sketch when i was 13yrs old.
and then it hit me,
heck,
i wasnt losing my creativeness,
far from it,
I JUST GREW UP.
and found more challenges along the way, my skills are tested,
the problem was not that creativity dissipated,
i just hit a plateau, skills wise i've become better, but my ideas havent adapted to my progress,
i grew up, my way of thinking should too,
and that's what i'll do,
i'll LEARN
i'll STUDY
and you betcha im gonna FLY~ :D

1 comment:

cikmistry said...

sailormoon. best2. ngeh3x..

drop by my blog. ade mnde special nak bg. :)