Sep 17, 2010

bukak lah semuaa~

tomorrow im gonna be having an eid open house, right here in sweet sweet penang,
its really beeen quite a while since i've celebrated eid at my own home,
usually im back in my hometown during the whole celebration,
now that i finally got a chance to host my own open house it feels pretty good,
uuuunfortunately, theres something thats standing in the way of my joy,
that is, uia and its weird set of holidays.
it almost aaaaalways clashes with the other universities,
so im left with less than a handful of friends that could make it tomorrow *tear* D:
and eventhough id love to invite my campus friends over, the fact that they're all over Malaysia pretty much renders the dream imposibble,
xpe,nnt kta wat 'open room' la nmpknya
haha
im still gonna try to have a blast tomorrow.wheeee~


p:s - watched 2NE1 comback just now, and they even won on MB,o-yeah! *proudtobeaBlackJack*. 

for those who cant comprehend what i just said, just ignore that,thats me my usual kpopholic self ;D

No comments: