Jan 21, 2011

mean girls aint got shit on me~


in answering this,sarcasm is keyy.  *dont take this too seriously kayyy*

Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could. 
(YR stands for Your Response) 
once u've been tagged, must do!! =) 
happy reading =D 

If an annoying person says : 

1) I am cute. 
YR : are you sure about that?

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome. 
YR : good for you,i'll bet that'll get you so far in life~

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous. 
YR : and they'll turn back and hate you in no time~

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing. 
YR : oh really? too bad there's no award for that huh?

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums. 
YR : of course you do, those are the ones that never got of the shelves in the music stores right? 


If an annoying hot woman/man says : 

1) I know you like me. 
YR : goes to show how little you know,hah.

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you! 
YR :and you think IM interested?,pshhh.

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type. 
YR : sorry, but im just using you to get your friends number :)

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you! 
YR :IFFF im rich, i wont even soil my car with the likes of you,kthxbye.

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you! 
YR : last time i checked, people hate people like you even eaaaaasier. WAY easier.


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says : 

1) I think you and I can make a good couple. 
YR : based on what exactly?

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please? 
YR : 911 

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night. 
YR : gotta be back before 10 or daddy's gonna start hitting people,sry.

4) What do you like about me? 
YR : the way you so confidently dare to talk to me even when its obvious im not paying attention.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much! 
YR : give me a 1000bucks and its a deal, no wait, thats still way to cheap


If your enemy says : 

1) Hi bitch! 
YR : talking to yourself again i see. 

2) You smell like shit! 
YR : awww,why did i go and wear the same perfume as yours.. bussssstedd.

3) What an ugly creature you are! 
YR : and yet people like me more than you,hmm.

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure. 
YR : are sure your legs can reach that far darling? OHHOHO


If your annoying ex says : 

1) I still love you... 
YR : and I care, y?

2) I know you still love me! 
YR : OOHH, so thats why i broke up with you..loooove.

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby... 
YR : you've got the wrong person,gudbai.

4) Please call me... 
YR : credit...too..precious..to waste on you.

5) The break up hurt me so much... 
YR : i can hurt you more,wanna bet? *gets a knife and lemons* 


If an annoying salesperson says : 

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome! 
YR :OH GOSHHH. jgn la ckp kuat2

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed! 
YR : so why are you still just a promoter?

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%! 
YR : i'll take it if its for free :)

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy... 
YR : if its so good why dont you buy if for me :D



I TAG ALL YOU LOVELIES :D