Feb 2, 2011

of collages and blends.

i bet y'all wondering what the title's all about huh~
uhuhuu
well, as you can probably see from my blog i have quite an interest in art, its just so fun and bewitching~
i used to draw, A LOT, practiced everyday, my usual style being realism-anime-ish..
but ever since enrolling in my matriculation centre, i slowly lost my enthusiasm, and now my drawing skills are pretty much paused for now.
But I still enjoy browsing through DeviantArt every single day, feasting through wonderful pieces created by the community there..
and I was lucky enough to stumble upon a new and increasingly popular digital art practice (im not even sure practice is the right word,sorry ^^')

and thats's where the title comes it (mukadimah xleh pnjng lg, lol)

basically,collages and blends are digital art made by piecing together different objects (all in PNG format) to create a lovely composition that's further beautified by adding textures,lighting effects,typography,brushes and so much more. You can just go crazy really! its so much fun to experiment, the possibilities are endlessssss.
Mainly made in Photoshop ( I myself couldnt afford one, and my trusty GIMP is more than capable :D )
these are some of  my favourite pieces that inspired my with their intriciteness and beauty~
Tis' my duty to shary the beauty (omaigod that just rhymed,AHAHAHHA)


Incubate by *BibiannaLanana on deviantART


20100708-1 by ~kanamme on deviantART


cherrie cheerie by ~Diane-Demiley on deviantART


Pivovarova is a chic chick by *gwendo0 on deviantART


JKJKJKJKJK.. by ~superjiaojiao on deviantART


Chaos by ~SkylineIllusions on deviantART


2981 by ~sarah0517 on deviantART


20100611 by ~egg9700 on deviantART


... emma ... by =blackyaisa on deviantART


PIECES OF GAGA by *SublimeArtDusT on deviantART


20100531bbs by ~egg9700 on deviantART

and theres SOOO MUCH MORE allover the net~
oh and btw, theres is a suuubtle difference collages and blends, where collages are done but putting together different objects, blends use the same approach but with the addition of slighty erasing the objects to make them blend into the piece..

hope you've enjoyed these eye-candies..

and here's one that i did yesterday~ <3 (featuring Victoria, leader of f(x) *kpop is inseperrable in my life :)*


Pure Beauty Victoria Song by ~S-P-Liana on deviantART

ANNYEONG!!!

1 comment:

miappleista said...

OMjaaaaay! i loooove the lady gaga & cherriiieee2 tueeeh~ Niceee sangaaat! ^^