Mar 5, 2011

apa nak jadiii...

I actually had a lot of plans for thise 7 months, but so far none has really gone that well,
i blame my super cosy home and it's neverending seducers (internet,tv, that darn sinfully blissful bed,haha)


oh well, this post is basically just me,killing time, that and because its one of my goals not to let this blog go by untouched every few days,at the very least.
and im blessed with good health so that i can enjoy my break to the fullest, unfortunately some of me dearies aren't so lucky, (im talking to you guys cik Iqah n Teha)
do take care of yourselves, cant wait to see you guys again :)

2 comments:

Fatihah ♥ said...

awwh, thanks kanda! :) can't wait to see you again, too :D

cikmistry said...

patutlah saye terbersin-bersin. anda disini ngumpat saye ye.