Oct 23, 2009

not yet,noooo.

so,
theres only one day left till i have to go back to,
my sweet,
darlin',
UIA. *nyaaaaaaaahaha*

its been 3 weeks in total,
here i am,
without my result *heck,me and a bunch of others who 4got to checkout from our respective mahallah*
aiseh,
tension kottt.

and,
its 3 weeks,
and i've only seen my BFF,
once,
repeat,
ONCE!
cuz im not allowed to go out bla3.
aishhhhlaaaa,
still,
im grateful,
its been a good break from all the stresses from stdying.
im sure as hell gonna miss lazing around the house,
helping my mum in the kitchen,
messing with my siblings * crazy,but,damn lovable to bits <3 *
and of course,
cuddling my big fat ball of orange fur *otherwise known as, Jaja, da fatt catt*

oh man,
so many things to miss while studying..
oh well,
theres still some things that i miss at my campus,
my 2nd home.
haha~ *lamelamelame*

kk,
stkt tu je ngarot utk mlm nii.

c ya!

No comments: