Nov 16, 2009

just another tuesday.

today.supposedly.i am to attend the arab class.eight to ten.and then the rest of the day off.
supposedly.
rushed to class.after taking a waytoocold early morning shower.
id rather jump into a frozen lake,
well,
not exactly. but still. way way too cold for my liking. it does make me the teeniest bit more awake tho.
and then guess what.
to my, *dreadful* suprise.
quote " weh,class cancel, kete ustazah rosak "
oh those sweet2 wasted time that i couldve spent on my bed. D:
*dhla ujan pg td, sumpah sdap abess tidoo*
watching my roomates passed out on their beds. or mattress. wtv.
the agonyy.
hahaha.
soo.
back to main point.
class canceled.
me being, well, me.
lepak la babe,
haha.
kutu rayau aite.
had Bfast at ucafe,
chatted for like 2 hours. or more, cant recall.
and then here.
in the CC.
still not knowing what to do,
except turning to my daily *unhealthy* dose of facebook.
story of my life.
my dull life.
but still.
kk.
abes da ngarot.saje tgn ni gatal nak menaip.
bye2.

1 comment:

::Fatihah:: said...

i spent 3 hours at u cafe dat day! hahaha should hv used dat free time to study but well,being me...hurm..haha! :P