Jun 21, 2012

so..

well, the result of my 2nd semester of my 1st year as an Applied Arts and Design student was, in a word, disappointing.
I'm not really shocked, however i am deeply bummed by the digits on the result slip  that seem to mock my existence.
seriously.
i think i know what went wrong.
its pretty much the same as last semester's issues. but I haven't got the slightest clue on the 'fixing it' part just yet.
here's hoping that i do. and soon.
anyways, Alhamdulillah, i am grateful.
you have to be grateful for everything, but, it doesn't mean that you have to be easily satisfied.
no sir you don't.
always aim higher, and pray to Allah during good times and bad, insyaAllah. :)


(bonus!)
*true story, as real as it gets*


me: mami..dah tau dah result
mami: hmm
along:ak taw result hang!
me:diam ah bohonggg
me:erm,aa,sama ja ngan last sem..*.*
mami:hm


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hm.


me : *awkward face* (inside ; D':)




p/s: kan best kalo dia at least ckp, "xpa, usaha lagi" , "at least xturun kan?". hmmm

No comments: