Apr 28, 2009

ABC's of me myself and I.


Ooh la la~
curik kat Mya pny blog lg..~





You've been tagged, and you're supposed to write a note with the
"ABC's of Me." At the end, choose people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. :)






A - Age:
17 going 18
B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Jemur kain.

D - Dog's name:
w00f.haramm.
E - Essential start your day item:
Toothbrush~
F - Favorite color:
Black,anything bright really.
G - Gold or Silver:
Silver
H - Height:
160cm?
I - Instruments you play(ed): sadly,none

J - Job title: Penganggur teramatlah berjaya~

K - Kid(s): In the future

L - Living arrangements: nuclear family

M - Mom and dad live near or far: very very near.xD

N - Nicknames: Liana,Yana,Na, etc.

O - Overnight hospital stay (other than birth):3-4 years ago?

P - Pet Peeve:
When the sink fills up just minutes after I cleared it. yeah.. (penat oo.)
Q - Quote from a movie: *but why is the rum gone??* (haha,savvy?)

R - Right or left handed:
Right-o
S - Siblings: Myself included,4.

T - Time you wake up: 10-12? a.m

U- Underwear: Black

V - Vegetable you dislike:
long beans.
W - Ways you run late:
Got up late.
X - X-rays you've had: My right leg, back when I'm 13.

Y - Yummy food you make: Nasi goreng ah?

Z - Zoo favorite:
Anything that looks cuddly. And felines~

No comments: