Apr 21, 2009

when all seems dull..

her presence graced my monotonous life..
nyuuhuhu..
(ayt xley blah.)
well lets get to it then,
as multiply stated in my previous posts.
my life is a dull wasteland that revolves around well,
anything in the confines of my home.
I dont get out much,
spending most of my seemingly endless leisure time
  1. in front of the computer
  2. in front of the TV.
oh yes,
dulldulldull..
I dont see much of my friends (who by the way i dreadfully miss and yearn for their presence each day.)
aside from quite a handful of visits by Meelia. (sayang ang weyhh!)
and this is the point of the story (haha,kunun la ini story.) where she came,
with her bubbly and cheerful attitude..
jeng3...
Syafa!!
nyuuuuhuhu..
though she currently resides in KL,
having moved from our lil' neigbourhood since..
eyhh,
aku pown xtaw,ang pindah bukan nak gtaw aku!
hahah~
anyway,
point is,
our conversation that takes place (albeit only on9) each day somewhat lessens my never ending boredom..
maceh yerrr nek Syafa!~



p/s:- ada seseorang yg sdang ak cuba gumbirakan. berhasil tidak? bwahaha. *diadahmulangarot*


Assalamualaikum!
=D


-fin-

No comments: