Jan 30, 2009

60% bored.

Eyh..
Dont mind me,this is just another lame entry which has 0% of anything worth reading really..
Just..uhm,I dont really know..what am I doing typing this entry..
Life as we know is,well,ok,I guess.
I'm finally getting into drawing again,going to practice a little.
Hell,I cant even promise myself that I am going to do that..
Lacking self motivation as per usual..
That's me..
Aku budak yang teramatlah membosankan dan poyo.
Also,low self esteem+a ton of uselesss slef pity = Liana senget~
Ehh..
I miss school so bad..
Aside from the homework and less than pleasant principle..
School is practically what I looked forward too.Each day.
This is the oh-so-shocking truth~
School,to me,is like the center of my memories with my friends..
1st loves,all my best friends,quirky teachers~
and SO much more..
It might have some unpleasant moments..
Like rushing to complete you history notes that was purposely left to the last minute..
And missing recess..
But still,school is still a very important part of my life..
The memories,good or bad..
I'll treasure them forever..
The memories will remain a part of me..



No comments: