Jan 10, 2009

friends.

fuh~
yesterday was one of the best days in my life..
i know,it sounds cheesy,but hey~
it was how i truly felt..
being me, I hardly ever get to go out with my friends, unlike most people..
the feeling of freedom right there within reach is just so good to me..
seeing friends that i missed, even if we've only parted for no more than a month, still brings such joy..

I just came back from an old friends birthday party..
and being there, with only an old schoolmate as my actual company..
And when she left, I felt just so stupid..
I wanted to be polite and stay longer..
But being surrounded by people that just has absolutely no form of relation to me.. It just plain sucks.
Sitting there alone..

Because none of them are my actual friends.. being almost worlds apart from what I am..
It made me realize how lucky I am to have my current friends..
And I now appreciate our friendship even more..

I know,this entry sounds so lame, and corny..
sue me.it's just how I feel.

dengarLAH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wey trasanya!