Jan 2, 2009

taggg~ im it.

cant remember the last time i was tagged.this one is courtesy of Acappp.
at least its something i can do to kill time~




1. Do you think you're hot?
* ngeeee~ not at alll.

2. Upload your favourite picture of you!
* eyyyhhh..
here you go.

3. Why do you like that picture?
* cause its spontaneous..captured by one of my best friends.

4. When is the last time you ate pizza?
* last week..YUM.

5. The last song you listened to?
* goodnight and goodbye-jonas bros. a fun track to tap your feet to.HAHA

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
* hurrmm,nothing.

7. People you tag :
Who can I tag?? None of my friends are on blogger.oh well,
-Mee
-Pand
-Qis
-Along
-Ajiq

8. Who is number 1?
* budak mereng.heheh.One of my best friends who's absolutely carefree and confident.

9. Say something about number 5?
* Ajiqq..my older bro by 6 years.a fellow anime addict.kehkeh.

10. How about number 4?
* Along.My sister who has very unstable moodswings.and they are scary.and annoying,of course.

11. Who is number 2?
* My best friend since form 3.very cute.adorable.silent.creative.

No comments: