Jan 16, 2009

BOSAN.meh.

arGGH~
I'm getting just so darn bored being cooped up in the house every single day..
it's like, So much free time with nothing to fill the void with..
I don't even feel like drawing anymore..
And my drawing is still at a very critical and amateur level..
I feel like I have lost the will to put the pencil to the paper..
And my own attitude to life is the very thing that makes me so darn frustrated!!.
nag.nag.nag
That's the only thing that I'm doing in this post right here..
heheh..
Just trying to make myself feel better, and obviously I am failing at this particular task quite gracefully (me? graceful? haha.)
Anyway,since I'm having one of the worst case of artist block (though I don't really see myself as being fit to use the title "artist")..
Ive turned to fan art instead.
It's easy,fun,and it also brings back some childhood memories of my fave cartoons of all time..
Namely,Mulan & Hercules..
also Saiyuki, Ranma 1/2
And my current faves, Bleach,Avatar,Ouran Host Club..
I'm such a nerrrd.
haha..
Well,all this ranting seems like it paid off quite a little.so uhm,yay?


*boredoutofherskull*

No comments: