Mar 12, 2009

hepi days~

well well well..
today,as I sat in the passenger seat on the way to face my destiny..(haha,over sngguh mnah ni.)
I got cold feet,my stomach was doing the cha cha (and not the sexy kind,mind you)
In my tiny lil' cranium overloaded with sugary goodness(not). I only expected the worst for my SPM result..
Stopped by Fifi's first,as we all wanted to go together..
And when we did finally get in,someone (sorry,my mind was fuzzy at that time,ntah siapa la.) said.. "Tahniah Liana,9A~" I was like, "pa dia?" and then one by one my friends congratulated me..
In my heart,though I disguised it with a mask of indifference,i was filled with joy.!!!
But,due to some SPBT problems,it took a little while for me to get my result slip.
And when I indeed so 6 A1s n 3 A2s,I felt..
content.that's it.fullstop.
happy happy
joy joy joy~~~~
I could care less about the praise and glory..
what sated me was knowing the fact that I havent failed my parents
(and beat my brother's 8A record in the process,whee!)
that's what joy is all about man.
kk


Assalamualaikum.

No comments: