Mar 1, 2009

Legend of Chun Li.

today,as per (obviously) usual..
was pretty normal,but I guess a lot less dull..
counting the fact that I actually had the chance to get out of the house..( the sun,it burnnnsss.XD!)
I went to the movies,saw Legend of Chun Li..
which other than the hot kung-fu action going on..
to me,was pretty bland..
and my reason to say that is,the actor/actresses hardly even resemble their characters..
I mean,super skinny Chun Li? WTF?
For as long as I had remembered,Chun Li was a voluptuous (butt-kicking) babe!
and Vega,black,unbraided hair ,and with a less than handsome face hiding behind the mask ( and hopefully would stay there)
he was one of the greatest character designs there is,and in the movie he's shockingly downgraded..
oy..
on the plus side? i have a craving to draw street fighter fanarts..
HAHA.
bye2 now~


No comments: