Mar 18, 2009

kampung tercinta~~

so,
Im posting this from my relatives house in...
Kg Sg Buaya,Dungun,Terengganu~
jeng3..
hahah,although believe me,my ability to converse is still very much limited to the all famous Penang dialect ~
still,taking a step back from the hectic lifetsyle of the big city is very all in all soothing for one's soul..
not that I got out very much to experience the true hustle of the city anyway.=P
anyway,
as I finally got the chance to use the internet ( the connection here is dreadful,mind you.)
it's been quite enjoyable so far..
I actually got around to enjoy the lovely beaches the place has to offer..
that is,merely strolling along the beach,soaking up the gorgeous scenery,
with my brother and sister in law that is.nyuuhuhu~
the only downside to all the fun is having to endure my father's (and angah) super skillfull,
yet horrifying driving.
so,if Im full while the journey progressed,
that utterly spelled nausea half through the trip (carsick all the way,yeah3)
and the best stuff about this particular trip is~~
I got a new baby cousin.the name's akil (hopefully grows to be as pious as the ustaz that goes by the same name =D )
I got to shop! fwee! seriously,I never knew that Kuantan is such a great shopping district.
And of course lots and lots of appetizing delights are an abundance here.
( even as I type this entry,Im still full of my Cik Yah's scrumptious 'nasi minyak'
and oh yeah,
how could I forget to mention the glorious fact.
I finally got a hold of the Twilight Saga (courtesy of my brother's sweetheart)
maceh Kak Akma!
so,
only less than a hundred page to go for the 1st one in the series,which only took me less than a day to finish (it's too good I just can't let go,that is,until I got extremely drowsy.)
And very soon,Im gonna move on to New Moon.
oh yeah,
Im definitely in a good mood now.
until then guys!~
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: